You can find the results of your search below.
- unix-like:unix-like: 5 Hits
- rli --include *.tex makeoddfoot .'' recursively & case-insensitively searches the current directory for ... ''l'' to list the files that don't match (in this case, those with unix line-endings).
=== at Wikipedia... he i option in grep helps to match words that are case insensitive
$ grep -i fruit fruitlist.txt
ap... me *osho*'' - finds any file or folder with osho, case-insense, anywhere, eg ''Osho on Enlightenment.doc
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 4 Hits
- oh WHY, do those #?@! nutheads use vi?]]
=== my case ===
Well it took me quite some time to select vim... y be written in any combination of upper or lower case in HTML, but must be in lower case in XHTML.
> An HTML document can also be extended through the use o... er, it appears to default to ''article''.
In any case, as [[http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1778
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git: 3 Hits
- o add uncommitted files (which was just again the case in my vimfiles) I open Git Bash, and ''git add *'... nother ===
Move the files to a subfolder, in this case, on MSWin (using Git Bash), to ''Cross-platform\L... onfig credential.helper store</code>
which, in my case, created ''C:\Users\jo\.git-credentials'', [[http
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 3 Hits
- u wish, but strictly avoid spaces. Stick to lower-case letters without accents (a-z), the digits 0-9, th... perating systems do not distinguish between upper-case and lower-case letters, others do. Therefore it's best not to mix them.
> None of thes
- unix-like:gnu-linux: 2 Hits
- with Ubuntu One SSO (Single Sign On) which in my case is my Launchpad credentials.
> [[http://ubuntufor... I can move all files into one subfolder (in this case ''TeachingEnglish''):<code bash>
- microsoft: 2 Hits
- to indicate levels of hierarchy. Keys must have a case insensitive name without backslashes.
> The keys... edia.org/wiki/NTFS_junction_point
I had a weird case of a folder that I'd not used for years becoming
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git-commands: 2 Hits
- es - just an empty directory]] - I figured, in my case, was due to a repository within a repository...
... ubdirectory-filter foodir -- --all
- which, in my case, generated "A previous backup already exists in r
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:unicode: 1 Hits
- " as the names for these encodings (the names are case insensitive). The aliases UTF_16 or UTF16 may be
- start: 1 Hits
- ki/Text_mining and [[http://www.elasticsearch.org/case-studies/ |Elasticsearch]] - a super-cool company
- wiki:wikis: 1 Hits
- a''. Everything is (and needs to be) named lower case with no spaces, like this (no ''+'''s or ''&'''s)
- cross_platform:temporal: 1 Hits
- nually rotate the video to landscape (and, in the case of my ancient Canon A470 strip the poor-quality s
- online:online: 1 Hits
- * [[https://photos.google.com/ |Photos]], in my case, doesn't show the advertised "select icon"
- online:cms: 1 Hits
- involves creating a Disqus ''site'', which in my case I named "Momentary", which I administrate at http