You can find the results of your search below.
- start: 16 Hits
- rior to, or after, processing of natural language data (text)
I wanted a starting list to tune the... format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute–value pairs. It is used primarily to transmit data between a server and web application, as an alter... cripting language, JSON is a language-independent data format, and code for parsing and generating JSON
- cross_platform:wan_programs: 8 Hits
- om/help/7/en |Where does Dropbox store everyone's data?]]
[[https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/89 |How do ... ists
Cloud To Butt Plus
Settings > Clear browsing data
Open SEO Stats
Page... e sending them, tell LastPass to Save All Entered Data (an option in the icon's list), which it will, an... nce to build up the contents of ''FirefoxPortable/Data'' then delete the contents of ''profile'' folder.
- cross_platform:temporal: 7 Hits
- ed display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files
=== GUI ===
For my old... tting the file that contains both audio and video data (and possible other data streams as well, like subtitles), into separate files, each containing one ele... control sound generation and other features. This data can also be recorded into a hardware or software
- online:online: 7 Hits
- t have recently gone down and a way of retrieving data more quickly than by clicking the direct link.
=... e use the protocol to exchange different kinds of data files on the Internet: audio, video, images, appl... ry-to-text encoding schemes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into ... mmonly used when there is a need to encode binary data that needs to be stored and transferred over medi
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 7 Hits
- as a seven-bit teleprinter code promoted by Bell data services.
And it's a very very limited tool for a... ethod for rendering an arbitrary number of varied data type parameters into a string. This string is the... APL and MATLAB, R supports matrix arithmetic. R's data structures include vectors, matrices, arrays, data frames (similar to tables in a relational database)
- unix-like:unix-like: 7 Hits
- - Choose portability over efficiency.
- Store data in flat text files.
- Use software leverage to ... igned for text processing and typically used as a data extraction and reporting tool. It is a standard f... or text processing. They share the line-oriented, data-driven paradigm, and are particularly suited to w... > a command-line utility for searching plain-text data sets for lines matching a regular expression
- online:email: 6 Hits
- e use the protocol to exchange different kinds of data files on the Internet: audio, video, images, appl... ry-to-text encoding schemes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into ... mmonly used when there is a need to encode binary data that needs to be stored and transferred over media that are designed to deal with textual data. This is to ensure that the data remains intact w
- cross_platform:encoding:dpl: 6 Hits
- ewritten modules that you can call on to act upon data objects in the manner that you define.
* [[http... rial/index.html |A good place to find answers.]]
> Data types determine whether an object can do something, or whether it just would not make sens
- microsoft: 6 Hits
cd C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\IT\data\media\cross_platform
mklink markdown.vim %UserPro... the real file
* ''C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\IT\data\media\cross_platform\markdown.vim'' = the new lin... ole):
cd C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\IT\data
mklink /D pages D:\IT\DWpages
</code> - it's easy... p://ss64.com/ps/syntax-datatypes.html |PowerShell Data Types]]
- wiki:wikis: 5 Hits
- 'IT'' => my DokuWiki installation folder
- ''IT\data\pages'' => my DokuWiki root namespace
- ''IT\data\pages\start.txt'' => the entry page to my DokuWiki
- ''IT\data\pages\wiki'' (a folder that is part of the DokuWiki installation) => this subnamespace
- ''IT\data\pages\wiki\wikis.txt'' => this page!
- cross_platform:hw: 5 Hits
- low frequencies (voice signals) can pass. In the data section, a microfilter is not used because digital devices that are intended to extract data from the DSL signal will, themselves, filter out ... 0.6.zip downloaded from Support.
====== Computer data storage ======
[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aux... /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_storage |Computer data storage]]:
- cross_platform:imagey: 3 Hits
- .jif are also used. It is also possible for JPEG data to be embedded in other file types – TIFF encoded... f solid color – the PNG format can compress image data more than JPEG can.
====== Exif ======
[[http://... /regex.info/blog/other-writings/online-exif-image-data-viewer |Jeffrey Friedl's Online Viewer]]
- unix-like:android: 3 Hits
- |3G Watchdog free version]] is fine for checking data usage. [[http://3gwatchdog.fr/3g-watchdog-free |... nput a monthly quota (after which it can turn off data).
* [[https://play.google.com/store/apps/detail... but instead re-downloaded all the contents (on my data plan, duh).
- cross_platform:scanners: 2 Hits
> The ''--format'' option selects how image data is written to standard output. format can be ''p... rints a progress counter. It shows how much image data of the current image has already been received b
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git: 2 Hits
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 1 Hits
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:unicode: 1 Hits
- unix-like:gnu-linux: 1 Hits
- cross_platform:cross_platform: 1 Hits
- wiki:syntax: 1 Hits