You can find the results of your search below.
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 10 Hits
- keep my private thoughts and address books in odt format too. But recently I got fed up with the slow loa... orow that convinced me that I should downgrade my format to plain text. Then I read about how fast vim is... a.org/wiki/DVI_%28TeX%29 |Device independent file format]]
> dvipdfmx is an extended version of the dvipdf... aces.
[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printf_format_string |printf format string]]
> The format strin
- cross_platform:temporal: 10 Hits
- 20p |720p]] (aka HD) is a progressive HDTV signal format with 720 horizontal lines and an aspect ratio (AR... ing standards (such as SMPTE 292M) include a 720p format which has a resolution of 1280×720
[[http:/... |Wide 360p]]: 360p 640×360 16:9, is another good format for low-powered playback.
=== Encoding ===
[[htt... deo streams into the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format, and is released under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 5 Hits
- can turn your source code into a printable output format. The engine by itself only handles the syntax, it... ne what kind of source code it can read, and what format it can output (usually DVI or PDF).
=== Errors a... math}
> The package has a suite of facilities to format multi-line equations.
=== LaTeX/Advanced Mathema... esetting of hyperlinks, useful when the resulting format is PDF, and the hyperlinks can be followed. It do
- microsoft: 5 Hits
- personal notes, they're in both markdown and pdf format, which is much easier for everyone.
I wondered i... m a Hash Table ''$pets.Remove('Hamster')''
> The Format-Table cmdlet formats hash table output as a table. ''$pets | Format-Table''
> The Format-List cmdlet formats hash table output as a list of separate key-value pairs.
- cross_platform:imagey: 5 Hits
- nsitions and large areas of solid color – the PNG format can compress image data more than JPEG can.
====... .wikipedia.org/wiki/Exif |Exchangeable image file format.]]
> Orientation (rotation) has 8 possible values... s.
* [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XCF_%28file_format%29 |XCF]] is the native image format. To get other formats you need to Export.
==== Adjust images ====
- cross_platform:wan_programs: 4 Hits
- ply ''Firefox Setup 46.0.1.exe''
Mozilla Archive Format, with MHT and Faithful Save:
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Archive_Format > http://maf.mozdev.org
* If you want to look inside o... * saving individual emails to disk (I prefer html format) is simple
* If you've a
- cross_platform:cross_platform: 4 Hits
- ki/OpenDocument |OpenDocument]] The Open Document Format (ODF) for Office Applications
==== Portable Document Format (PDF) ====
* [[http://www.adobe.com/support/dow... [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Document_Format |Portable Document Format]]
=== Adobe Reader ===
- online:email: 4 Hits
- mes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into a radix-64 representation.... MHTML, short for MIME HTML, is a web page archive format used to combine resources that are typically repr... y their original URLs and encoded in base64. This format is sometimes referred to as MHT, after the suffix... rences >
* Writing > Plain text is the default format, but you can select Rich text
* Reading > Conve
- unix-like:unix-like: 4 Hits
> tar (derived from tape archive) is both a file format (in the form of a type of archive bitstream) and ... lt is a "newline" character.
* OFMT: Stores the format for numeric output. The default format is "%.6g".
> Count words in the input and print the number of lin... ===
''-l'' long format, displaying Unix file types, permissions, number
- start: 3 Hits
- tp://www.urldecoder.org/ |Decode from URL encoded format]] eg ''C%C3%A9line > Céline''
- online:online: 3 Hits
- mes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into a radix-64 representation.... MHTML, short for MIME HTML, is a web page archive format used to combine resources that are typically repr... y their original URLs and encoded in base64. This format is sometimes referred to as MHT, after the suffix
- cross_platform:scanners: 3 Hits
- available device.
> -L --list-devices
> The ''--format'' option selects how image data is written to standard output. format can be ''pnm'' or ''tiff''. If ''--format'' is not used, ''PNM'' is written.
> The -p or --progress
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:lightweight_markup: 2 Hits
- ard Code is a lightweight markup language used to format posts in many message boards. The available tags ... p://josephharriott.fr/> - how it's encoded in eml format when I click to convert it to markdown
- wiki:wikis: 2 Hits
- f my own (ocd-ish) technical notes from ''*.odt'' format into plain text files, and immediately realised t... antages of keeping all of my IT notes in DokuWiki format is that I can work super-fast in gVim on my local
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:unicode: 2 Hits
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git-commands: 2 Hits
- wiki:syntax: 1 Hits