You can find the results of your search below.
- unix-like:gnu-linux: 60 Hits
* ''cp'': [[http://www.basicconfig.com/linux/how_to_copy_files_directory_linux |BasicConfig's tutorial from 2009]].
* http://www.funtoo.org/Linux_Fundamentals,_Part_1 - a good summary.
* A [[ht... er |Netfilter]].
* [[http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html |GNU/Linux FAQ by Richard Stallman]] is
- unix-like:unix-like: 28 Hits
- th MSWin programs that I can't quite match in GNU+Linux, like DVDShrink, for example.
* [[https://appdb... Wine.
==== CUPS ====
* [[http://linux.die.net/man/8/cupsenable |cupsenable(8) - Linux man page]]
[[http://www.computerhope.com/unix/strftime.htm |Linux and Unix strftime command]]
=== Unix Timestamp =
- cross_platform:wan_programs: 6 Hits
- s, having ''rsync''d my personal folders to a GNU/Linux or MSW platform, then allowing Dropbox to run I g... f my local files re-labelled like this:
phones (linux-bhao's conflicted copy 2015-11-28).txt
and a copy... Difference between Google Chrome and Chromium on Linux]]
==== Google Chrome ====
* %%chrome://apps/%%... menu.
On my Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboard in Arch Linux, grave accents are just, for example, ''`'' follo
- unix-like:rpm: 6 Hits
- urage developers to compile packages for multiple Linux distributions including SuSE, openSUSE, Red Hat, Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and Arch Linux. It typically simplifies the packaging process, s... bzypp) is a package management engine that powers Linux applications like YaST, Zypper and the openSUSE/SUSE Linux Enterprise implementation of PackageKit. Unlike o
- cross_platform:cross_platform: 5 Hits
- he Unix command ''id -un''.
=== Java ===
* GNU/Linux: ''java -version''
* I do prefer to have Java i... ct USB 2.0 access]].
On my old netbook, the only linux that I could successfully install was debian xfce... E in C.
> While GTK is a very popular toolkit for Linux and thus most apps have better integration with G... to more intrusive protection programs.
* In GNU/Linux: ''clamscan -r / 2>&1 | tee clamscan.txt'' then s
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 4 Hits
- but that would allow me to work on Windows 7, GNU-Linux, and Android! It was an article by Cory Doctorow... > is now the default TeX distribution for several Linux distributions such as Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu and ... ce (GUI). RStudio is now a popular option.
> For Linux and Mac OS users it is possible to use R from the... > R can be customized using the Rprofile file. On Linux, this file is stored in the home directory. You c
- cross_platform:temporal: 4 Hits
- .org/ - is my preferred video player on MSWin and Linux. It can play DVDs (and ripped VOBs) with subtitl... g application]], available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other operating systems
''Effect > Low ... eg.org/ffmpeg-all.html |Documentation]], [[http://linux.die.net/man/1/ffmpeg |Linux man page]] and [[http://ffmpeg.org/index.html#news |News]] (for the latest v
- cross_platform:hw: 3 Hits
Timestamp of files written to ''FAT'':
* ''GNU/Linux'' writes all files with ''UTC'' timestamp, but //... this means that MSWin sees files written by ''GNU/Linux'' to the stick as 2 hours earlier than the time t... ]]
==== HP Envy 553x ====
HP ENVY 5532:
* Arch Linux ''lsusb'' reports just "Hewlett-Packard" once it'
- microsoft: 3 Hits
- ion, unavailable on Christmas Eve, December 24. A Linux consultant, Michael Chaney, paid it the next day ... copied to an external NTFS drive are seen by GNU/Linux as 777 = full write acces to all other users
* ... unremovable until I booted my netbook with Puppy Linux.
===== Internet Protocol =====
- cross_platform:encoding:dpl: 2 Hits
- utorial]] is very clear.
==== getting at it ====
Linux Mint 17 Xfce (64-bit):
* ''dpkg-query -l python... yberciti.biz/faq/list-installed-perl-modules-unix-linux-appleosx-bsd/ |List installed modules]], and [[ht
- cross_platform:imagey: 2 Hits
- l |explains why this ain't generally easy]].
* ''exif... ng at first, but I use it when I'm on a small GNU+Linux installation - it's usually there.
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:lightweight_markup: 1 Hits
- [[https://bbs.archlinux.org/help.php#bbcode |Arch Linux's FluxBB]].
====== Markdown ======
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git: 1 Hits
- ly built up on my Windows 7 netbook, partly on my Linux Mint box, and mostly through grabbing plugins tha
- online:online: 1 Hits
- %28software%29 - from Ubuntu guys.
Available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. It's my preferred client.
- start: 1 Hits