You can find the results of your search below.
- microsoft: 14 Hits
- in memory, or stored in hive files stored in the local filesystem and loaded by the system kernel at boo... cess rights) between all processes running on the local system, or loaded and mapped in all processes sta... ser logs on the system.
> Abbreviated HKLM, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE stores settings that are specific to the local computer.
> Windows PowerShell comes with a Regi
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git: 11 Hits
- er Steele's Git Workflow]] is helpful.
=== three local areas ===
I'm finding this a helpful idea: When I... 1) built for x86_64-msys-thread-multi"
Search my local repository collection for ''LICENSE.txt'''s, sort... PPDATA%\GitHub'' gets me to ''C:\Users\jo\AppData\Local\GitHub''
* ''%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\GitHub'' gets me to ''C:\Users\jo\Local Set
- unix-like:unix-like: 6 Hits
- variable, whenever ssh tries to connect.
> On the local system, it is important that the root user is tru... For example, to add the bit on the directory /usr/local/tmp, one would type ''chmod +t /usr/local/tmp''. Or, to make sure that directory has standard tmp permissions, one could also type ''chmod 1777 /usr/local/tmp''. To clear it, use ''chmod -t /usr/local/tm
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 3 Hits
- TeX Directory Structure)-conformant system, your "local installation directory tree" is a folder and its ... outermost folder should probably be called texmf-local/ or texmf/. Its location depends on your system:
Type Directory (under texmf/ or texmf-local/) Description
- cross_platform:wan_programs: 3 Hits
- rm, then allowing Dropbox to run I get some of my local files re-labelled like this:
phones (linux-bhao... f I wasn't competent with ''gVim''s ''diff''. The local (renamed by Dropbox) copy is always the one that ... de it, at ''ThunderbirdPortable/Data/profile/Mail/Local Folders''. Delete that folder's default contents
- wiki:wikis: 3 Hits
- hich I followed, using Filezilla to download my ''local\config.php'', and choosing ''edit'' as the type f... [[https://www.dokuwiki.org/caching |touched conf/local.php to purge the cache]]. Then I installed [[http... ormat is that I can work super-fast in gVim on my local DokuWiki text files, uploading them whenever I wa
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git-commands: 3 Hits
- * ''git ls-files | xargs rm -rf'' - removes all local files that have been indexed (might fail on diact... e.]] This will force an overwrite of all of your local files:
<code bash> git checkout-index -f -a </cod... t --allow-empty-message -m ''
- was useful for my local-only notes repository, which I'm regularly commit
- cross_platform:hw: 2 Hits
- with ''UTC'' timestamp, but //shows// them in the local-time for the file's date.
* MSWin writes all files with current local-time.
For me in the summer in France, this means
- wiki:syntax: 2 Hits
- t Internet Explorer per default (and only in the "local zone").
* For Mozilla and Firefox it can be ena... ioned in the [[http://kb.mozillazine.org/Links_to_local_pages_do_not_work|Mozilla Knowledge Base]]. Howev
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 2 Hits
- path%'' reveals it to be in ''C:\Users\jo\AppData\Local\Pandoc''.
* [[https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/rel... is ''pandoc-templates'' on GitHub, then I made my local repository at ''C:\Users\jo\AppData\Roaming\pando
- start: 1 Hits
- +Delete'' > ''Close active console'' - is a handy local keybinding.
===== File Manage =====
- online:online: 1 Hits
- le.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375012&p=local_offline |Offline access via Chrome]] - could be u
- unix-like:android: 1 Hits
- any clever Dropbox-like magic of just moving the local files around to match the positioning of the remo
- cross_platform:temporal: 1 Hits
- og may reference a collection of media files on a local disk, a music subscription service like Yahoo! Mu
- cross_platform:imagey: 1 Hits
- unix-like:rpm: 1 Hits