You can find the results of your search below.
- unix-like:unix-like: 6 Hits
- */ ~~stoggle_buttons~~
* ''feh -F -D 4'' full screen slide-show, changing every 4 seconds.
* A [[htt... mmer simply creates a character matrix of how the screen should look and lets curses handle the work.
---... (but not change) the contents of a text file one screen at a time. It is similar to more, but has the ext... A display manager presents the user with a login screen. A session starts when a user successfully enters
- start: 5 Hits
- ine, and mov's and swf's. ''Ctrl+Return'' = Full Screen (''Esc'' leaves it). If you want it portable (ie... super image viewer, that goes straight into Full Screen view. Move the mouse to the screen edges to quickly access a huge functionality range, which is nicely d... ult
* ''Alt+Q'' quickly resizes to the size on screen
* ''<CR>'' or ''Alt+F4'' bring up the useful Fa
- cross_platform:wan_programs: 3 Hits
- an then be clicked through at ''Dropbox''s log-in screen (''AutoLogin'' still doesn't work).
* http://ph... gn_View | |check how a website looks in a certain screen size]]: ''Ctrl+Shift+M''. If you find that key-m... derbird/addon/13564|CompactHeader]] can save some screen space.
* Themes https://addons.mozilla.org/en-
- online:cms: 3 Hits
[[http://codex.wordpress.org/Tools_Export_Screen |Tools > Export]] is worth doing regularly - it b... [[http://en.support.wordpress.com/posts/new-post-screen/ |New Post Screen.]]
* [[https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Formats |Post Formats]] are there for use by
- cross_platform:temporal: 2 Hits
- '' = sub delay reset to 0
* ''o/O'' = toggle on-screen display (enabled, disabled, time lapsed, time lap... edropping (on, hard, off)
* ''f'' = toggle full-screen
* ''j'' = toggle subtitle (off, language 1, lan
- microsoft: 2 Hits
- com/questions/585238/clear-windows-command-prompt-screen-using-keyboard-shortcuts |you can use CLS command to clear the whole screen, Esc (Escape) key will clear the input line. In a
- cross_platform:cross_platform: 2 Hits
- OS X approach, placing the menu bar on top of the screen and a separate bar for currently-open application... r session active.
* Ctrl-Alt-Del Display logout screen. You have 3 choices : close your session, turn of
- unix-like:android: 1 Hits
- njugaisons_fr |French conjugations]] (needs a big screen).
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 1 Hits
- ument functionality, and displaying on a 1024x600 screen. Not only was this slow, and cramped, but leavin
- online:email: 1 Hits
- r list, thus tricky to get at on my small netbook screen. I got round this by creating subfolders in my I