You can find the results of your search below.
- wiki:syntax: 21 Hits
- ====== Formatting Syntax ======
[[doku>DokuWiki]] supports some simple markup language, which tries to ma... able as possible. This page contains all possible syntax you may use when editing the pages. Simply have a... ash character as known from HTML. This links to [[syntax#internal|this Section]].
This links to [[syntax#internal|this Section]].
* Links to [[synta
- microsoft: 7 Hits
- alues or further keys. Keys are referenced with a syntax similar to Windows' path names, using backslashes... 22.214.171.124 gateway=192.168.0.1
- gives a correct syntax for getting into my TL-WR702N
''netsh interface... ws 7 was through ConEmu.
* [[http://ss64.com/ps/syntax-datatypes.html |PowerShell Data Types]]
* [[htt... |PowerShell/PowerShell]]
* [[http://ss64.com/ps/syntax.html |Syntax]] > [[http://ss64.com/ps/syntax-comm
- wiki:wikis: 5 Hits
- ries]] show how versatile it is.
It uses an easy syntax, allowing fast creation of an informative site. ... text files and thus does not need a database. Its syntax is similar to the one used by MediaWiki.
Wh... a day for update notifications to go away]]
==== Syntax quirks ====
> Quoted text like this should... , uploading them whenever I want. In general, the syntax is happily unobtrusive, but there are some quirks
- wiki:dokuwiki: 5 Hits
- loved by users for its clean and readable [[wiki:syntax]]. The ease of maintenance, backup and integratio... entation and additional information besides the [[syntax|syntax description]] is maintained in the DokuWiki at [[doku>|www.dokuwiki.org]].
* [[doku>syntax|Wiki Syntax]]
* [[doku>manual|The manual]] :!:
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:lightweight_markup: 4 Hits
- (but shows raw SM in a proportional font).
==== Syntax ====
[[http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax |Markdown: Syntax]]
Sublists are made by indenting 4 whitespaces, like this:<code>
- 1327 Edward II is d... .com/questions/4823468/store-comments-in-markdown-syntax |Magnus' recommendation]] works (by creating a re
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 4 Hits
- mdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/eval.html#expression-syntax |Expression syntax]]
==== Install gVim ====
* ''echo $VIMRUNTIME'' shows where it's installed.
* If ... g Craft ===
Code reading becomes much easier with syntax highlighting and [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C... ernet Explorer'' by default, but ''Vim'' has good syntax highlighting too.
===== HyperText Markup Languag
- online:cms: 4 Hits
* http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-syntax/ - as recommended at [[http://www.narga.net/syntax-highlighter-wordpress-plugins-code-snippets/ |NARGA]].
* [[http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-syntax/other_notes/ |Supported Languages]]
* ''<pre la
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 3 Hits
- put format. The engine by itself only handles the syntax, it also needs to load fonts and macros to fully ... as interactive spell checking, code folding, and syntax highlighting.]]
- which really works very well wi... y.edu/services/latex/latex_19.html |\newcommand]] syntax.
=== Macros ===
- wiki:welcome: 3 Hits
- create the page. If you need help with using the syntax you can always refer to the [[wiki:syntax|syntax page]].
You might also want to use a sidebar. To create it, just edit the [[:sidebar]] page. Ever
- cross_platform:encoding:dpl: 3 Hits
- = Use Perl =====
* [[http://perlmeme.org/howtos/syntax/ifelsifelse.html |Using if, elsif, else and unles... http://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/python_basic_syntax.htm |Basic Syntax]]
* [[http://wiki.python.org/moin/HowTo/Sorting |Sorting Mini-HOW TO]]
- unix-like:unix-like: 2 Hits
- -Expressions.html |Overview of Regular Expression Syntax]]
* [[http://sed.sourceforge.net/sedfaq3.html |... cussed with the other string functions, since its syntax is virtually identical to that of "printf()". In
- start: 1 Hits
- * [[http://qbnz.com/highlighter/ |GeSHi - Generic Syntax Highlighter]] - including LaTeX!
* Have some fu
- cross_platform:imagey: 1 Hits
- Writing Meta Information]] - explains his command syntax, and he [[http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exi