You can find the results of your search below.
- unix-like:unix-like: 23 Hits
- By default, for security reasons, Unix operating systems do not search the current directory for executabl... ty features absent or optional in other operating systems, and has a tradition in which developers audit th... utility to keep copies of a file on two computer systems the same.
> an... r Microsoft Windows to run on Unix-like operating systems]]
> The phrase "Wine Is Not an Emulator" is a ref
- unix-like:gnu-linux: 6 Hits
- use to get at ''FSArchiver'', to backup GNU/Linux systems.
- ''fdisk -l|more'', or more compactly ''fdisk... and integral multi-device spanning in Linux file systems. Chris Mason, the principal Btrfs author, has sta... p://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_To_Backup_Operating_Systems |How To Backup Operating Systems]]
> Because there are now two versions of GRUB in common use (v1 and v2)
- microsoft: 5 Hits
- primary partitions of bootable Windows operating systems. Microsoft expects an MSR to be present on every ... nipulate keys/values of the Registry.
===== File Systems =====
> [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExFAT |ex... ions/465924/windows-how-do-i-add-a-program-to-the-systems-path-environmental-variable-from |HopelessN00b ex... a file, but it does not delete the item.
=== 13. Systems Management ===
- cross_platform:hw: 4 Hits
- nt for the PC BIOS), it is also used on some BIOS systems because of the limitations of master boot record ... on on how the logical partitions, containing file systems, are organized on that medium. Besides that, the ... regulations placed on the export of cryptographic systems from the United States. At the time that CSS was ... States for manufacturers to export cryptographic systems employing keys in excess of 40 bits, a key length
- cross_platform:wan_programs: 4 Hits
- OpenSSH is not actively maintained for operating systems other than OpenBSD, a dedicated team occasionally... ion that can be ported or used in other operating systems. This has allowed OpenSSH and its derivatives to ... remote host. Most network equipment and operating systems with a TCP/IP stack support a Telnet service for remote configuration (including systems based on Windows NT). However, because of serious
- cross_platform:temporal: 2 Hits
- optional GUI front-ends for each of the operating systems on which it runs... MPlayer interprets most video... for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other operating systems
''Effect > Low Pass Filter'' at the default
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 2 Hits
- ntaining the functions common to modern operating systems.
> Almost all of JCL is stored in a single Java ... (and the -cp argument is ignored). Some operating systems can run these directly when clicked. The typical
- start: 2 Hits
- on the first system they learn, then judge other systems by their similarity to that first system
Li... odern weblogging and content-syndication software systems support such links. Other types of websites use t
- cross_platform:cross_platform: 2 Hits
- eforge.net/ "p7zip is a port of 7za.exe for POSIX systems like Unix"
=== FSArchiver ===
Boot with Gentoo's... TFS... FSArchiver supports most modern Linux file systems such as ext4, reiser4 and btrfs.
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:latex: 2 Hits
- and make your files more portable. Some operating systems do not distinguish between upper-case and lower-c... Its location depends on your system:
> Unix-type systems: Usually ~/texmf/.
> Where to put files from pac
- online:cms: 1 Hits
- iki/Content_management_system |Content Management Systems]]
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:unicode: 1 Hits
- icode |Unicode covers almost all scripts (writing systems) in current use today.]]
=== Comparison of Unico
- unix-like:android: 1 Hits
- s://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Adobe+Systems |Adobe PDF reader]]
DroidEdit Pro (code editor)
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git: 1 Hits
- ards ''LF'', which is then simpler for Unix-based systems. [[http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9976986/fo
- cross_platform:imagey: 1 Hits