You can find the results of your search below.
- cross_platform:encoding:encoding: 4 Hits
- ake a lot of notes as I'm learning, and I've just written another story (for my theatre work) in LibreOffic... ng |printf format string]]
> The format string is written in a simple template language, and specifies a me... guage (HTML), the language in which web pages are written.
Windows 7 opens a ''*.xml'' in ''Internet Explo... sh: </tag>
> Element (and attribute) names may be written in any combination of upper or lower case in HTML
- cross_platform:encoding:dpl: 3 Hits
- is an archive of over 124,000 modules of software written in the Perl programming language, as well as docu... rogram.html |Dive into Python3]] - is beautifully written.
* [[https://python-guide.readthedocs.org/en/la... ===
* http://zetcode.com/lang/python/strings - written for Python 2, but full of good advice, like ''\r'
- cross_platform:hw: 3 Hits
Timestamp of files written to ''FAT'':
* ''GNU/Linux'' writes all files wi... ummer in France, this means that MSWin sees files written by ''GNU/Linux'' to the stick as 2 hours earlier than the time they were actually written, and vice versa.
===== Optical =====
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:lightweight_markup: 2 Hits
* [Joseph](http://josephharriott.fr/) - as written in Thunderbird
* Joseph <http://josephharriott.... rst but is actually a little snaggy, losing stuff written in markdown mode, and getting stuck trying to un-
- cross_platform:scanners: 2 Hits
- he ''--format'' option selects how image data is written to standard output. format can be ''pnm'' or ''tiff''. If ''--format'' is not used, ''PNM'' is written.
> The -p or --progress option requests that s
- unix-like:unix-like: 2 Hits
- 1985–88, resulting in the GNU AWK implementation written by Paul Rubin, Jay Fenlason, and Richard Stallman... nce changes to files may have only partially been written and are completed as part of the umount. The mou
- cross_platform:imagey: 2 Hits
- ming language; an OpenGL application is typically written in C or C++. What OpenGL does allow you to do is ... type_original'', and then a new ''image.type'' is written in the folder with its Orientation tag set to Hor
- microsoft: 2 Hits
- uage interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming la... ed as an L-value, anything assigned to it will be written to the file. When used as an R-value, the content
- cross_platform:encoding:text-code:git: 1 Hits
- ve merge conflicts, and you will see that Git has written the conflict clearly into the files. Choose what
- wiki:wikis: 1 Hits
- . It also runs thousands of other websites. It is written in the PHP programming language and uses a backen
- cross_platform:temporal: 1 Hits
- atically selected, so the previous command can be written as:
ffmpeg -i in.avi -r 1 'img-%03d.jpeg'
- unix-like:android: 1 Hits
- ecenter phone. It opens my large text documents (written in gVim) like a big web page, all zoomable and ea
- cross_platform:cross_platform: 1 Hits
- h the Qt toolkit while GNOME uses GTK.
* KDE is written in C++ and GNOME in C.
> While GTK is a very popu
- unix-like:gnu-linux: 1 Hits
- cal user interfaces
- used by GNOME, and programs written for it.
=== ClipIt ===